Otto Kernberg | Expert Interview
Otto Kernberg, creator of Transference-Focused Psychotherapy, discusses severe personality disorders (Borderline Personality Disorder, Narcissistic Personality Disorder) and his treatment, TFP.
Otto Kernberg | Interview Part 1
- Definition of severe personality disorders (less severe / more severe)
- Borderline Personality Organization (BPO) vs Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- Description of Transference-Focused Psychotherapy (TFP)
- The TFP treatment approach
- The lack of an integrated sense of self
- BPD vs M...
Otto Kernberg | Interview Part 2
- The effectiveness of Transference-Focused Psychotherapy (TFP)
- Narcissism & Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD)
- Negative prognostic indicators (severity of antisocial behavior, etc.)
- Self-harm and personality disorders
- Treatability of patients with personality disorders
- Sexuality a...